:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
IRC Chatroom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dorkyegg

Post subject: Reply with quote
How the hell did I miss Sets and Whiskas orgy? Rolleyes

Born_Slippy!! wrote:
nuxx wrote:
..........................I'm so missing out here Squint
You shouldve married sets when you had the chance then.............. Grin

Nuxx... you really are missing out... *rereads orgy convo... again* Wink
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 10:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
k1n3t1k

Due to complaints from spammers, text-flooding and reapeats are no longer banned. ;)

Also, CTU...you can wave to Yulia^V anytime. :p

FYI, the bans were 1m tempbans. Squint
"Halo 2 is a lot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas," explained Jason Jones, head of Bungie Studios. "And the ninjas are all on fire, too."
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 12:49 am
matt

does that mean we cant kick? Frown Tongue

how deep does that rabbit hole go?
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 12:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
k1n3t1k

matt wrote:

HELL NO!!! Grin Slap/kick/ban as necessary. Wink
"Halo 2 is a lot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas," explained Jason Jones, head of Bungie Studios. "And the ninjas are all on fire, too."
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 1:15 am
matt

k1n3t1k wrote:
matt wrote:

HELL NO!!! Grin Slap/kick/ban as necessary. Wink

*heavy sigh* you scared the shite out of me for a min Wink

how deep does that rabbit hole go?
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 10:33 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thoralin

Isnít it forbidden to give away part of the log of #tatu.us ?
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 4:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
k1n3t1k

Thoralin wrote:

Considering you gave away email addresses of forum users to anonymous people without the users' permission that were logged in the particular log you gave out...yes.

BTW, they received spam upon spam. Shame on you! Bash If you do paste a short piece of log, it's ok...just edit it out so it doesn't contain any personal information that is relative to forum chatters.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 4:09 pm
Neravine

k1n3t1k wrote:
Thoralin wrote:

Considering you gave away email addresses of forum users to anonymous people without the users' permission that were logged in the particular log you gave out...yes.

BTW, they received spam upon spam. Shame on you! Bash If you do paste a short piece of log, it's ok...just edit it out so it doesn't contain any personal information that is relative to forum chatters.

Thorlins the moron who gave away my adress!?!!? goddamnit thorlin my box is FULL of spam you fucking idiot!

"No colors anymore I want them to turn black" - Rolling Stones

Goths need to die.

Fuck shoes.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 5:09 pm
k1n3t1k

Neravine wrote:
k1n3t1k wrote:
Thoralin wrote:

Thorlins the moron who gave away my adress!?!!? goddamnit thorlin my box is FULL of spam you fucking idiot!

Neravine, please hold back on the name calling for now...I do not believe your email address was distributed in a specific incident that I am referring to. E-Mail addresses from this forum have been picked up by a spider. (webcrawler that searches the Internet for valid email addresses and adds them to a database for spam/virii senders)

There have been many emails received by myself and other forum users. These emails are disguised as regular emails, sent from tatu.us forum members, with no attatchments, but are about 125-130KB in size...they contain a built-in virus. I have done some detective work and we are getting to the bottom of the sender. (Yes, we are on your ass, punk. I hope you read this and die, too.) Tongue If you use web-based email services, such as Yahoo!/Hotmail where you interact with your Inbox via your web browser, you should be OK. (I am, anyways.) However, if you use Outlook or Netscape's Mail program, watch out as they could infect your machine with some virus or trojan horse.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 5:40 pm
Thoralin

Can you provide proof of this spam (not about the virusses) ? I know the person you are probably referring to has provided me (and probably others) with incorrect information.

Is it allowed to give personal information (like conversations or e-mail addresses) of other people on the channel, without their permission ?
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 6:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Fox

Thoralin wrote:
Is it allowed to give personal information (like conversations or e-mail addresses) of other people on the channel, without their permission ?

Thoralin, don't give away other people's e-mails... About conversations, it's obviously depends what people say... If the coversation has personal information and such, obviously no...

I know you like making everything black and white, but not everything is like that... I can't say don't ever quote conversations or quote whatever you want, just use your common sense and judgement. Think, you'll see it all makes sense eventually.. Fact is other than that incident we haven't had any problems with it all...
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 6:32 pm
Thoralin

Why are you addressing that to me ? You know what I was talking about; you were there.
I agree with what you said : it shouldnít be allowed if the conversation contains info you expect the person might not want to share. Also, no private material should be put on the channel, even if they contain no "information". That's my opinion anyway.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 6:58 pm
Fox

I'm sorry if it sounded as if I was addressing you personally.. When I said you I meant you as the person thinking whether to post or not Smile
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 9:54 pm
k1n3t1k

Thoralin wrote:
Can you provide proof of this spam (not about the virusses) ? I know the person you are probably referring to has provided me (and probably others) with incorrect information.

Yes, I can. I will just stop deleting the emails...I get several a week addressed as you, from your email address. Tongue Suchaswede (sp?) is the latest/newest email I've gotten it from. Neravine, TheFox, Matt, Master of Sensation, Poe...just a few more to name off the top of my head.

What would you like? A screenshot of my inbox? I will not post this pubicly, however. Contact me on IRC, Thoralin.
PostSat Aug 02, 2003 3:12 am
Alexx

Is this the reason my Outlook express is full of "Return mail" crap.

I've had it from Suchaswede, ryptyde and a few others from the forum. Its a total pain.

P.S. I thought Thoralin shared chat log that gave away our phone numbers............
PostSat Aug 02, 2003 4:19 am
Thoralin

K1n3t1k wrote:
Yes, I can. I will just stop deleting the emails...I get several a week addressed as you, from your email address. Suchaswede (sp?) is the latest/newest email I've gotten it from. Neravine, TheFox, Matt, Master of Sensation, Poe...just a few more to name off the top of my head.

As I said, I wasnít talking about these mails. As you know I get them too. I have nothing else to do with that.

Alexx wrote:
P.S. I thought Thoralin shared chat log that gave away our phone numbers............

Thatís a rumour that was spread indeed. I didnít give away anyoneís phone number and I donít think I even have anyoneís phone number. BTW, you shouldnít post your phone number or any private information on a channel where there may be people you donít know. Use PMs or go to a private channel instead.
PostSat Aug 02, 2003 5:53 am
k1n3t1k

Thoralin wrote:
K1n3t1k wrote:
Yes, I can. I will just stop deleting the emails...I get several a week addressed as you, from your email address. Suchaswede (sp?) is the latest/newest email I've gotten it from. Neravine, TheFox, Matt, Master of Sensation, Poe...just a few more to name off the top of my head.

As I said, I wasnít talking about these mails. As you know I get them too. I have nothing else to do with that.

Then what kind of 'proof' are you inquiring about? I'm not going to disclose tracking results or email conversations regarding the spam to the public nor to you...
PostSat Aug 02, 2003 5:02 pm
~*KiCkAsS*AnGeL*~

i've been getting weird emails as well...they'll be from ppl from the forum they say for example... "the_messenjah@phBB" or something like that, and they have attachments. just wondering if this is the same thing you guys are talking about.

Chuck Norris does not age. Every birthday is just another year added to his existence, which sucks for you
PostSat Aug 02, 2003 10:02 pm
k1n3t1k

~*KiCkAsS*AnGeL*~ wrote:
i've been getting weird emails as well...they'll be from ppl from the forum they say for example... "the_messenjah@phBB" or something like that, and they have attachments. just wondering if this is the same thing you guys are talking about.

Yup, exactly the same. Just be careful and don't read them.
PostSun Aug 03, 2003 12:37 pm
Thoralin

K1n3t1k wrote:
Then what kind of 'proof' are you inquiring about? I'm not going to disclose tracking results or email conversations regarding the spam to the public nor to you...

When you were Bash me, I thought you were referring to spam I was responsible for. Since there is no such spam, but only the e-mail messages with viruses many members get, I donít need proof.
PostSun Aug 03, 2003 5:31 pm
k1n3t1k

Thoralin wrote:
K1n3t1k wrote:

When you were Bash me, I thought you were referring to spam I was responsible for. Since there is no such spam, but only the e-mail messages with viruses many members get, I donít need proof.

No no, Thoralin. I only meant it appeared like it was sent from you. I know it is not, though. Thumb
PostSun Aug 03, 2003 6:28 pm
~*KiCkAsS*AnGeL*~

k1n3t1k wrote:
~*KiCkAsS*AnGeL*~ wrote:

Yup, exactly the same. Just be careful and don't read them.

Well i got Outlook Express and it automatically deletes the attachment. i get like 2-5 each day, and it's really annoying

Chuck Norris does not age. Every birthday is just another year added to his existence, which sucks for you
PostMon Aug 04, 2003 4:20 am
Sephiroth

I must admit, I stopped using mIRC for about 4 years because of......bad things that happened, but now I go to the tatu.us channel every now and then.

Eternally yours,
Mad

I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life. I am an American Soldier.

An Army Of One.
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 2:23 am
aDDict

mirc is soooo fun!

we have orgies galore Grin

"Who am I then? Tell me that first, and then, if I like being that person, I'll come up: If not, I'll stay down here till I'm somebody else"<-Alice in wonderland
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 2:30 am
Fox

*gulp* I leave you people alone for a couple of mins to go to Realms and come back to god knows what over there :half:

Just you wait 'till it gets to the stats (Which it probably will considering this was most of the conversation of today Tongue) ohhh boy...

The two other MIGIs have only been gone for a couple of hours and already the place has gone preverted.... And they say we're the ones who cause this Squint
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 2:38 am
aDDict

LMAO.... she loves it ;)

*grinds foxy*

Fox taught me everything i kno Grin

"Who am I then? Tell me that first, and then, if I like being that person, I'll come up: If not, I'll stay down here till I'm somebody else"<-Alice in wonderland
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 2:53 am
Fox

tATu_aDDict wrote:
LMAO.... she loves it ;)

*grinds foxy*

:rofl:

Yeah right, you corrupter, blame it all on me why don't'cha! But I have witnesses that can confirm it's all your doing! Hmmm laugh

*straightens her halo* Angel Now that's better
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 9:20 am
Slippy

TheFox wrote:
tATu_aDDict wrote:
LMAO.... she loves it ;)

*grinds foxy*

Yeah right, you corrupter, blame it all on me why don't'cha! But I have witnesses that can confirm it's all your doing! Hmmm laugh

Whip Spanks addict...... you know its you who corrupted us MIGI's.... Not that we're complaining tho..... Devil
Alex:- (9:00am) "Ok well I'm ready for more porn Grin"

SAfan:- "The chocolate body paint won't come outta your shirt honey..."
Nadine:- (in reply) "Thats cos you suck at painting..."
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 10:22 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
aDDict

Born_Slippy!! wrote:
TheFox wrote:
tATu_aDDict wrote:
LMAO.... she loves it ;)

*grinds foxy*

Whip Spanks addict...... you know its you who corrupted us MIGI's.... Not that we're complaining tho..... Devil

:angel: nuh-uh!!! Foxy and whiska corrupted me!! I'm just their loyal apprentice!!

PostTue Aug 05, 2003 9:47 pm
Alexx

Lookies:

@aDDict|QaF
@Alexx|Power

Addi used her slave powers over nuxx to make us @ things.

We can kick and ban and everything Grin
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 8:42 am
Fox

nuuuuuuuuuuxx

:bash:

Ran off to the festival eh? I'll get you when you're back! Just you wait! Squint
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 10:44 am
Alexx

My Op days are over.

I made Yaster, CTU and Thoralin @'s for two seconds each :D

I kcked Fox :D

Addi kicked Slize and Padz lol.

:D
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 10:57 am
Fox

Rolleyes

*Bangs head against table* (We soooo need an emoticon for that)

*Goes off to slap nuxx... Alot...*

Oh wait.. That chicken logged off.... No fun Frown
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 11:03 am
Sephiroth

k1n3t1k wrote:
Thoralin wrote:

Yes, I can. I will just stop deleting the emails...I get several a week addressed as you, from your email address. Tongue Suchaswede (sp?) is the latest/newest email I've gotten it from. Neravine, TheFox, Matt, Master of Sensation, Poe...just a few more to name off the top of my head.

What would you like? A screenshot of my inbox? I will not post this pubicly, however. Contact me on IRC, Thoralin.

I've gotten e-mails from shpud, Suchaswede, matt, nuxx, alex, and poe. All of the e-mails were just a little black box, no text. Whoever is responsible (if anyone specifically is) I think the administration of this site should take action against them (if the administrators haven't already done so).

Eternally yours,
Mad

I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life. I am an American Soldier.

An Army Of One.
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 7:33 pm
Alexx

The pic doesn't show too well but its showing how the only people in the IRC without nuxx and Brit MIGI 1 and 2, the only people chatting are me, fox and Tex ass Kaby. Come join us :D

Kabes, it also shows I'm downloading Boogie Nights lol:D
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 9:32 pm
dorkyegg

Alexx wrote:
http://friendpages.com/pages/music/alexxander/photo14.jpg

The pic doesn't show too well but its showing how the only people in the IRC without nuxx and Brit MIGI 1 and 2, the only people chatting are me, fox and Tex ass Kaby. Come join us :D

Kabes, it also shows I'm downloading Boogie Nights lol:D

Boogie Nights... woot! Join Us. :D

*watches Alexx's avatar* Drool
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 9:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
idioteque

I have been up all night .... I am officially addicted to IRC.

Tittysnack is dead....long live Tittysnack!

Idio
PostThu Aug 07, 2003 7:36 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
aDDict

Idio... err i mean tittysnack is fast becoming THE perviest IRC chatter there is!!

woo! shes already pimpin' it up and creating a webcam whore business ;)

... hehe i love IRC.

PostThu Aug 07, 2003 9:14 am
idioteque

As far as I can tell, IRC offers the best of both worlds ... pimping in complete anonymity, whilst enjoying the fruits of nubile sexbots who cater to your every need. I think I'm in love.

Idio
PostThu Aug 07, 2003 3:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Smirksalot

As far as I can tell, tatu.us is the perv/grind room. At least when certain people are on. :D

*cough* :::streaks the thread!!!:::

Last edited by Smirksalot on Fri Aug 08, 2003 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Aug 08, 2003 10:45 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: