:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
The Other Side (The Missing Years- finished)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarknessInTheLight

Post subject: The Other Side (The Missing Years- finished) Reply with quote
ok heres yet another 1 and after this i will have only 1 more fic 2 post heh, its gonna be long too. (not this 1 the other 1)

The Other Side

LEna sat at the park watching her daughter, Haley, climb a ladder, and then go down a slide over and over again until she got bored, and went over to the sandbox. Haley sat down next to a girl with raven black hair, and immediately started talking to her. Lena grew tired quickly and was relieved when another bored mother also with blakc hair, walked over to Lena, and sat down next to her.

Lena turned to her, and said, "Hello." The mother said, "Hi. My name's Julia what's yours?" Lena was about to answer, but Haley walked over and asked for her cookies, before walking back to the sandbox, and plopping herself down next to the other girl, and they started eating the cookies. Lena answered, "I'm Lena." Julia asked, "Is that your daughter? Wait a minute, what am I saying, of course that's you daughter. Way to go Volk!" At hearing this, the other girl ran over, and asked, "Is it time to go already, Mommy?" "No, honey, go back over there, and I'll come get you when it's time to go." "Ok Mommy." The girl said, running back to the sandbox.

Julia and Lena continued to talk for a few minutes, then Lena checked her watch, and said, "Haley, time to go! Daddy's gonna be home soon, I know he'll be disappointed if he doesn't get to see you today." Haley said goodbye to her new friend, and walked over to where her mother was. Lena said bye to Julia, and they walked off.

They arrived home a few minutes later, and Haley sat down on the couch to watch some cartoons, while Lena went to get Dinner started. After a while she was ready and waiting. Her exhusband, Johnathan, had said he was going to bring a couple of friends along, and Lena was surprisingly anxious to meet them. She knew she would hae to wait a while though, since she knew Johnathan would be late like usual. It was now almost 7:20, and he was supposed to be there at 6:45. Before she knew it she was being woken up by Haley saing, "Daddy's here! Daddy's here!"

Lena got up and went to answer the door. Johnathan was there, along with the two people she thought she'd never see again, Julia, and her daughter. Lena could tell she wasn't the only one surprised. She could barely say, "Come, come in." After they were all seated in the living room, and Haley and her friend were in Haley's room, she asked, "Julia, what are you doing here, and how do you know Johnathan?" Julia answered with another question, "I could ask you the same thing." Lena said calmly, "He's my exhusband." There was a slight pause in which Johnathan broke the silence, asking, "You know each other?" Lena answered before Julia could, "Yes, we met at the park today. Julia, can you answer my earlier questions?"

Julia simple stated, "Johnathan is my husband, and he thought we should meet." Lena said, "Oh well, dinner is ready, so should we eat now?" Julia said, "Fine." They had already forgotten Johnathan was there. Lena called the two kids down, and they ate dinner in an uncomfortable silence, except for the kids.

Whatcha think?

Last edited by DarknessInTheLight on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
PostWed Sep 28, 2005 6:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
High Summoner

Post subject: Reply with quote
I think it's great! Can't wait to see what happens next!
PostWed Sep 28, 2005 7:57 am
InSaIn4tATu

:OMG: now that was a shocker..i didnt expect that ...excellent so are Thumb
PostWed Sep 28, 2005 8:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
winter fang

WOW!!! that was soooooo unexpected!! yulia nd lena are straight?!?! (kinda sorta?)

winter fang Afro
once upon a time, yulia lena and ivan went to white castle. lena didnt want to eat because it looked unhealthy and she was afraid to get fatter. So yulia and ivan force fed her little burgers until she had over 100 in her little russian tummy. then the threw up all over the place. the end
PostWed Sep 28, 2005 2:50 pm
darkwolf131

It's kind of weird....yet kind of sexy....dunno why, it just has almost a desperate housewives feeling to it. I'd like to hear more ^_^
PostThu Sep 29, 2005 1:22 pm
luckyboxers

this is my fave story by you... by far... even tho it IS wickedly twisted... but isn't everything???

keep it up... and btw...

I WANT MORE!!!

i called your boyfriend gay... and he hit me with his purse...

i hate therapy...

***Lux***
PostFri Sep 30, 2005 12:01 am
DarknessInTheLight

ok more...

Later that night, Johnathan went home, leaving Julia there, along with his daughter, Lena was the first to notice, and said, "Oh no, not again." Julia asked what Lena meant by that, and Lena said, "You're sleeping here tonight. I know Johnathan left, and he went to the bar to get drunk. He might be back later, but chances are, he won't, and even if he did come back I wouldn't let you go with him. I remember when he did this to me the first time. He did come back for me, but almost got me killed. I don't want that to happen again, even if we should hate each other." Lena walked out o the room, in search of some blankets. She found none, and returned saying, "You can sleep in my bed if you want, I can't seem to find the blankets." Julia stood up, and walked over to Lena saying, "Where are you going to sleep then?" "On the couch." "Won't you get cold though?" "Yeah, I guess I'll get a little cold." "Then it's settled, we'll both sleep in the bed." Lena was unsure about this, but said, "Ok." Then she was soon pulled to her room. Lena finally pulled free, and went to tell Haley and Lauren, Julia's daughter, to go to bed. Then, she went back to her room, and grabbed a t-shirt that was way to big for her, and headed to the bathroom to change and get ready for bed. When she got back, she saw Julia sitting on her bed, wearing the shirt she wore earlier, which Lena noticed, just barely fit her. Lena climbed into bed, followed by Julia. Lena slowly drifted off to a restless sleep. She kept seeing herself staring at Julia, and then walking towards her. Then they kissed over and over again, their bodies filling with lust. They were unable to stop, and not wanting to. Thier hands running all over each other, wanting to pull off the other person's clothes. Wanting to feel each other against themselves. Lena woke up from that dream only to find it was morning, and almost time to get up. Lena didn't want to wake up though, she loved the feeling of Julia's skin against hers. Then she realized what she was thinking, but she still didn't want to move. She had her arm around Julia's waist, and they were laying up against each other on their sides. Then Lena noticed Julia was awake when Julia put her hand on top of Lena's hand. Then she turned around and looked at Lena, and said, "I could get used to waking up like that." Then she kissed Lena on the cheek, before getting up. Lena had no idea about what was going on any more. She got up, and went to wake up the kids. Lena then went to the kitchen, and made breakfast. She saw Julia come downstairs, and Lena said, "You can grab some of my clothes if you want to wear them instead, and the bathroom's next to my room, there are already some towels in there if you want to take a shower." Julia said, "Ok.' Then she walked off. Lena found herself staring at Julia as she walked off. She told herself, "Don't think those things. Lena it is wrong and you know it. Women should be with men, not other women." She was pulled out of her thoughts when Haley came running downstairs saying, "Daddy's here again. Mommy, why didn't you tell me Daddy was coming back again?" "I didn't know he was coming back." Just then the doorbell rang, and Haley ran to go get it. She happily greeted Johnathan, who walked into the kitchen, and asked Lena where Julia was. Lena calmly replied, "She's in the shower." She wasn't going to let her anger show. She was mad because her time with Julia was about to end. Whether it was wrong or not, she loved Julia. There was no denying it. Julia decided to make her appearance then, and was disappointed to see Johnathan. He said, "Julia, I have some news for you. It is either good or bad."
PostSun Oct 02, 2005 9:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
InSaIn4tATu

lena's dream is sure Devil ..i dont blame her for trying to keep her anger under wrap...but wonder what johnathan will say...excellent update Thumb
PostSun Oct 02, 2005 9:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
winter fang

loverly update

i hate those cliffhangers

winter fang Afro
once upon a time, yulia lena and ivan went to white castle. lena didnt want to eat because it looked unhealthy and she was afraid to get fatter. So yulia and ivan force fed her little burgers until she had over 100 in her little russian tummy. then the threw up all over the place. the end
PostMon Oct 03, 2005 4:15 pm
DarknessInTheLight

heres a lot more...its a bit soon but i dont think any1 would complain an umm..its all i have written 4 the story so uhh...updates might not happen again 4 a while...

“I am getting a divorce. I want nothing to do with you any more.” Julia sank to the floor, and started crying as Johnathan walked out the door. Lena walked over to Julia, and held her. Julia just continued to cry on Lena’s shoulder. The breakfast was forgotten about until it started to burn. Lena got up, and went to turn off the oven, then went back to Julia. She slowly stopped crying, and then realization hit her as she realized, she had no money, and no place to stay. She asked, “Can I stay here tonight? I don’t think I can go back home yet.” Lena smiled, and said, “You can stay with me for as long as you like. I won’t make you leave.” Julia looked at her and smiled thinking, “What would I do without you Lena. If only you knew how happy I am right now.” She said, “Thanks, now, how about breakfast,” she looked at her watch, “or lunch, which ever you prefer.” Lena looked at the clock, and said, “How about pizza?” Julia laughed and said, “Sure, let’s go.” Lena yelled to the kids and told them it was lunch time, and grabbed her car keys as the kids ran downstairs sounding like a herd of elephants. The group walked out to the car, and went to get pizza. They arrived shortly after they left, and as they walked into the pizza place, Julia subconsciously grabbed Lena’s hand, and just held it. Lena noticed this, and didn’t pull away. They were led to a table, and then a few minutes later, they ordered. The waiter noticed they were holding hands, and asked, “Are you guys’ lesbians or something?” Lena, who quickly thought up an answer, slyly said, “Maybe.” Julia just smiled, and the waiter walked away. Haley asked, “Mommy, what’s a lesbian?” Lena looked at Julia who said, “Go ahead.” Lena nodded, and said, “A lesbian is a girl who only likes other girls.” Julia continued on saying, “People don’t always like lesbians, they often find something wrong with it. Then they might hurt them.” Lena nodded, and Haley said, “Oh.” All through lunch, Julia and Lena acted like two teens who like either other but didn’t want to make the first move out of being to nervous, or getting their hopes up, or didn’t know quite how they felt or didn’t know how the other person felt. They kept stealing glances at each other, and then when they were caught, they would start giggling. Their two daughters kept wondering what was going on. They started whispering to each other, which made their parents wonder what was going on when they also started laughing. Their daughters just shook their head when asked what they were talking about, or in some cases laughing about, and when told no, they both said, “Aww.” At the same time, both sounding extremely disappointed before they started to laugh. Soon, that morning’s events were forgotten about, and Johnathan was a thing of the past. All four of them were laughing and joking around like they were one big, happy family, which they almost were. After lunch, they decided to go to the mall, and while they were they, they ran into Lena’s parents. Lena wished they hadn’t been seen by her parents. She knew they wouldn’t like Julia, which definitely meant that if, somehow, Julia and she were to start dating; they would despise her for “corrupting their daughter”. Though as it was they wouldn’t like the fact Julia was staying with Lena. They never really like Johnathan, and wanted Lena to forget about him, and keep him and his family away from Haley. Soon, they were all talking, and surprisingly, they didn’t mind Julia. They even somewhat liked her, until they asked, “How did you two meet?” Lena answered, “In the park, Haley became friends with Lauren, Julia’s daughter, and while they were talking, Julia and I were talking.” Lena’s parents had a feeling there was more, and said, “Anything else?” Lena sighed, “Then, we met again, later that night actually. She was Johnathan’s wife. He came back this morning, and told her he was getting a divorce,” Lena added something else that Julia was unable to understand what it meant, “it happened exactly like before.” Lena’s mom said, “Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m sure you were disappointed when you found out.” Lena stood, and said, “Julia, we should be getting back home soon.” Julia stood, and said, “Bye. It was nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Katina.” Julia and Lena left with their daughters. When they arrived home it was nearing dinner time, and Lena made spaghetti. Then after dinner, it was time for Haley, and Lauren to go to bed. Haley had kindergarten on Monday, and Lauren would be going to preschool. Lena and Julia stayed up really late. They had decided to go to a club, and they had ended up getting drunk. They were literally hanging off of each other. Lena had gotten drunk first, and could hardly stand on her own, and when she said, “Jyula mee wan to to umm..to uhh… go homee naw.” Julia started laughing, and was then unable to stand, so there they were standing by the door, laughing. Someone opened the door, and it hit both Julia and Lena, sending them backwards to the floor. They tried to get up, but were having problems getting up, and kept falling back down laughing. Julia stopped laughing, and stared at Lena. Lena soon stopped laughing, and looked at Julia. Julia looked away, and got up. Lena got up with her. They went home in silence. When they got home though, as soon as Lena closed the door, Julia pushed her back against it, and kissed her, before saying, “I have wanted to do that ever since I met you. I know it hasn’t been that long, but I love you so much already.” Lena looked at her, and kissed her then said, “Julia, I love you too.” They walked into the bedroom, and climbed into bed forgetting about their clothes, and started kissing each other. They soon fell asleep though, and woke up when Lena’s alarm went off. She had completely forgotten about what had happened that night, and went downstairs to make some coffee. Then she went to watch some TV. She heard some sounds coming from upstairs, then remembered that Julia was staying with them, and went to pour herself a cup of coffee. Soon she felt two arms slip around her waist, and turned to see Julia. Julia kissed her, and Lena put down her cup of coffee, and they continued to kiss, until Haley and Lauren walked downstairs to find them kissing, and started giggling. Julia and Lena both turned to look at them, and Julia had a panicked look.
PostThu Oct 06, 2005 8:58 pm
DarknessInTheLight

update!!!

^^^^
its up there heh...

next time pls notice when i update or i promise i will stop workin on all my fics an same goes 4 another 1 i updated

just so u guys no im a bit irritated
PostMon Oct 10, 2005 4:41 pm
winter fang

aww at least the kids arent like 'eww mommys a lesbian' at least they dont care
and i totally agree with you its kinda the same way wit my fic nd its almost done nd i kinda wanted ppl go see the twist in the ending, but i havent been getting alot of reviews either, nd it really makes a persn feel sad Frown

winter fang Afro
PostSun Oct 16, 2005 9:22 am
darkwolf131

Dude....don't let the number of replies get you down...I know it's hard, like you feel like you're writing for nothing, but just keep at it, people will notice when a truly committed author writes...and sometimes it takes a while to get reviews, because people aren't always able to get to the comp everyday....but anyway enough of that, I'm enjoying your story a lot...I feel your pain but just stick with it, you sound like you have a lot of good ideas for fics. So stay with em!!! Wave
PostSun Oct 16, 2005 10:47 am
Nicole7053

Great story! *hehe*--when the door hit them and the fell back made me laugh...

Keep it up! =]
PostSun Oct 16, 2005 11:58 am
DarknessInTheLight

UPDATE!!!!

Luckily, their kids just looked away. They went to watch TV, and Julia walked back to the living room, and sat down on the couch, and watched TV with the kids. Lena walked in and said, "Breakfast is ready." The kids got up leaving Julia with Lena. Lena looked down at the foor and said, "Come on, it'll be gone soon." Lena went to leave, and was stopped by Julia who kissed her, and said, "I want some time alone with you later." Lena smiled and said, "Come on.", and took Julia's hand, and led her to the kitchen.

They ate breakfast in silence, and Lena took the two kids to school. She had quite a challenge at the preschool, Lauren wouldn't let go of Lena until she was back home, but Lena wasn't going to give up that easy, so when she tried to pry Lauren off her leg, the teacher thought she was going to kidnap Lauren, and called the cops. She tried to explain what was gong on to the cops, but they didn't believe her, and were about to arrest her when Lauren ran over to Lena, after being pried off by the cops, and said, "Lena, I want Mommy, can you call her?" Lena smiled, and one of the cops took her cellphone, and called Julia, after being told what the phone number was.

Lena greeted Julia with, "Hey, Julia, guess what's going on." Julia said, "What?" Lena said cheerily, "I'm currently under arrest for your daughter clinging to my leg and me trying to pull her free. Oh yeah, and these handcuffs are really uncomfortable, so could you come to the preschool and save me from being laughed at?" Julia couldn't help but laugh, and said, "Ok hun, give me a few minutes and I'll be there." "Ok, bye." Before Julia could say bye, Lena had hung up. Julia walked to the preschool, which was only a couple of blocks away.

When she got close enough, she saw Lena standing by a couple of cops with her hands behind her, no doubt handcuffed. Julia ran to Lena, and kissed her, unable to control herself. She then demanded that they let Lena go, and Lauren ran towards her yelling, "Mommy!" The cops let Lena go, and she smiled at the sight of Julia, crouched down, hugging Lauren. Julia stood up holding Lauren, and said, "Come with me."

Lena nodded and followed Julia over to the teacher, and Julia introduced Lena to the teacher, Samantha. Samantha turned out to be a friend of Julia's since college. Julia handed Lauren to Lena, and said to Samantha, "For now, I'm staying with Lena, and so she will be dropping off Lauren instead of me." Samantha nodded, and said, "It's about time for class to start."

Lena put Lauren down, and hugged her. Julia also hugged Lauren, and said, "Don't worry, we'll come back for you in a couple of hours." She stood up, and took Lena's hand. They left together hand in hand.

~~Two Weeks Later~~
Lena and Julia were now dating, but they were still living together, so they didn't exactly go out on dates. Johnathan had gotten his divorce, and hadn't bothered to stop by and see either of his ex-wives, or his kids. Julia was now thinking of asking Lena to marry her, and when she had talked to the kids about it, they had no problems with being "sisters". They already were half-sisters. As far as Julia knew, Lena had no idea about what she was planning. One evening, Julia took the kids shopping. Lena worked nights at a bar, so Julia thought that would be a good time to go. They walked into a shop, and Julia filled them in.

She said, "Ok, now I need you guys to decide on one ring that you think Lena will like." The two kids nodded, and ran off. They soon found the perfect ring, and Julia had to agree it was perfect. It was a silver and gold braid with a light blue diamond in the middle held in place by the bands. Julia paid for it, and went home with the kids to get ready for what she had planned that evening.
PostSun Oct 16, 2005 4:10 pm
Nicole7053

*HeHe*--That would be embarassing to get handcuffed by a school...

OoO!-- Proposing so soon! That's awesome.

Thumb
PostSun Oct 16, 2005 4:48 pm
InSaIn4tATu

aww yulia is going to lena to marry her thats soo sweet n their girls are so cute Grin...but plz do continue cant wait to see what lena say's GrinGrin...excellent update's for sure Thumb Thumb
PostMon Oct 17, 2005 7:04 am
DarknessInTheLight

hmm...im bored 2day so i think ill update all my stories if u tell me what u think of my tatu wallpaper (its my 1st) in the tatu visual art section...hehe
PostMon Oct 17, 2005 7:51 am
winter fang

aww thats soo cute i cant wait to see wats gonna happen!

winter fang Afro
PostMon Oct 17, 2005 2:18 pm
DarknessInTheLight

just so u no....sumthins gonna go wrong...the proposal wont happen 4 another 2 weeks i think.... an now im gonna post a mega update that will finish up the prologue....yes this is all just the prologue....i wrote it all out an the prologue is 11 pgs long....

They left the store, and the kids ran off to the arcade. Sure they were young, but all kids like a trip to the arcade. Julia looked at her watch and said, “You have time for one game so here.” She handed them a dollar. “That’s for both of you, like I said, one game then we leave. We need to get everything ready at home still.”
Julia had planned a nice, romantic dinner for two. The kids were going to stay over at Samantha’s for dinner that night. Julia had told Samantha about her plans two days ago when she took the kids to their schools.
Though Samantha had yet to meet Haley, she knew the job would be easy, besides, she would always help a friend, but she didn’t exactly like the fact that Julia would be getting married to a girl, well, woman. Julia was lost in thought while she waited for Lauren and Haley to finish their games that she didn’t notice Lena’s parents walk up behind her.
“Hello, Julia, wasn’t it,” Lena’s mother said.
Julia jumped as she was pulled out of her thoughts. She said, “Hi, yes, and who are you again?”
Lena’s mother feigned shock and said, “Why, I’m Lena’s mother.”
“Oh, Mrs. Katina, I didn’t recognize you.”
Mrs. Katina just looked away, and looked back at Julia and said, “So, what are you doing here?”
Julia simply said, “The kids were bored, and since Lena was at work, I thought I’d bring them here, and we could do a little shopping for a change of pace instead of watching Beauty and the Beast three times in a row.”
Mrs. Katina just nodded and asked, “Where are they now?”
Julia looked into the arcade and said, “They’re right there talking to Samantha and her daughter.”
“Who’s Samantha?”
“Samantha is Lauren’s preschool teacher.”
“And you’re on a first name basis with her?”
“Why wouldn’t I be? We went to college together, and we’ve been friends since then.”
Mrs. Katina said, “Oh, look at the time. We must be going now. Come on Sergey.”
Julia watched them walk away while getting up and walking over to where Samantha was. She said, “Ok, I have the ring, and you will have the kids for dinner. Oh, God. I can’t believe I’m actually going to ask Lena to marry me. I’m so nervous. What if she says no? I don’t think I’d be able to take it if she said no.”
“Calm down, Volk. From what you’ve told me about her, I really don’t think she’d say no. Besides I thought you were irresistible. If I remember right, you even said it yourself.”
“Sam, that was years ago. I’m much older now.”
“Geeze, you make it sound like you’re in your fifties, and I know that even if you were dead or something that wouldn’t stop you from getting what you want.”
“I know, but if she says no, that would stop me.”
“Volk…”
“What?”
“Just do it. Don’t wimp out on me.”
“Ok, I’ll try not to.”
“Ok.”
With that Samantha left taking the kids with her. Julia left soon after her, and headed home to finish getting ready. She made reservations for the best restaurant around, the Renegade. Sure it didn’t sound that classy, but it was.
Julia was going to go all out for Lena. Nothing was too good for Lena that night. Julia put the ring in her pocket and waited for Lena to get home.

Lena arrived home to see the house shrouded in darkness. She thought something was wrong. There was absolutely no light at all. She slowly walked up the steps to her house, and unlocked the front door. She turned on the lights only to find Julia asleep on the couch with a note in her hand. It read, “Where were you?”
Lena went to get a blanket from the closet, and when she got back she noticed something else in Julia’s hand. It was a box. The box was small so it was no surprise that she hadn’t seen it before. She went to take it from Julia’s hand, but Julia woke up. She smiled and asked, “When did you get home? I waited for as long as I could.”
Lena sat down on the couch next to Julia when Julia sat up. She said, “I was kept late at work. My boss wanted to talk to me. He said, he said, I, I, was being laid off. He had to do it. The bar wasn’t making enough money to stay in business much longer.” By this time Lena had started crying.
Julia held Lena and said, “Oh, baby, I’m so sorry.”
They just sat there without talking for a while. Julia decided she would wait a couple of days to ask Lena to marry her.

The next day went by slowly as Lena searched for a job, but found nothing. For once in her life she was scared, scared that she would lose Julia and Lauren. She loved them both, and with her and her daughter Haley, they were one family.
Lena had always wanted a real family, but after Johnathan had left, she had been too scared to start another family. She didn’t want that to happen again, especially now when it meant that she would lose Julia. She didn’t think she would be able to live without Julia.
Just then Julia walked in the room and said, “I think I found the perfect job for you.”
“Oh really, what is it?”
“Samantha said she needed more help at the preschool. I thought since you like kids so much that it would be the perfect job for you.”
“I’d love that job!”

A couple of days later, Lena had the job, and Julia once again set out to set up that romantic dinner she had planned. She decided to go with the same plan as before, knowing that Samantha wouldn’t keep Lena later than needed. She called Samantha at the preschool, but Lena answered, and Julia tried to disguise her voice, but failed.
“Ok Julia, why did you really call? I know something’s going on that you’re not telling me.”
“I’ll tell you when you get home tonight I promise.”
“Ok, but I won’t let you forget.”
“Don’t worry, I won’t.”
With that plan having failed, she decided on a family dinner. Julia set to work; she had a lot to do so that dinner would be perfect that night.
Hours later, she heard a car pull into the driveway, and she ran to change out of the dirty clothes she had on. The front door opened just as Julia came down the steps.
Lena immediately said, “So, what is it that you promised to tell me?”
Julia just smiled and said, “I don’t think I’m going to tell you. The correct word would be ask.”
Julia took a few steps forward so that she was in front of Lena, and took a box out of her pocket. She got down on one knee and said, “I know that I haven’t known you that long, but I feel as though I’ve known you my entire life. Now that I know this I don’t think I could live without you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. Will you marry me?”
Lena said yes as soon as Julia finished the question and almost jumped on her out of excitement.

The real story is only just beginning now…

Two years passed since that day, and life was good, until that one bad day. Jonathan had heard about the marriage, and was determined to stop it. Days passed, and Johnathan couldn’t come up with anything until he saw a picture of his two kids.
PostSun Jan 01, 2006 9:57 pm
caution728

STUPID JHON NOOOO HE CANT STOP THE WEDDING! Bash Bash Bash Bash Mad Mad Mad

NO JOHN! NO

PLEASE UPDATE!
PostSun Jan 01, 2006 11:26 pm
DarknessInTheLight

umm...theys already married...
PostSun Jan 01, 2006 11:43 pm
caution728

OOO I SEE!
I GOT MIXED UP

please update!
PostMon Jan 02, 2006 2:14 am
winter fang

NO BAD JOHN! *smacks him on the nose with a rolled up news paper*

ne way great uppie. expecting more for the future

winter fang Afro
PostMon Jan 02, 2006 3:41 pm
DarknessInTheLight

yd u use the newspaper? 1 of my friends did that 2 me cause i was spacin only she didnt use a newspaper an it hurt so bad....she almost broke my nose i think...
PostMon Jan 02, 2006 3:42 pm
InSaIn4tATu

Bash johnathan better keep is noise out of their business....but yulia is happy lena said yes instread of no Grin joyyyyy....lol ...awsome update Grin
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 9:10 am
DarknessInTheLight

finally an update...

Johnathan showed up at school and kidnapped his kids. He took them to a shabby apartment, and called Lena. The only problem was Julia answered the phone, and Johnathan had to disguise his voice mroe than he would have if Lena had answered. He said, "I have your kids, and I will get you too. Don't go anywhere alone, unless you want your kids dead."

Julia was scared and hung up. She dared not mention that phone call or someone would think she was going crazy. She turned on the TV and tried to ignore the feeling there was something wrong....

hehe cliffhanger kinda...more who nos when...im kinda experiencin writers blocks...but ya...
PostFri Jan 20, 2006 5:39 pm
InSaIn4tATu

Mad oh that johnathan what a nutter to kiddnap is kid's....ur right about one thing this is sure cliff hanger....excellent update Grin keep it up Thumb
PostFri Jan 20, 2006 10:40 pm
caution728

i hate cliffhangers

please update soon Thumb
PostSat Jan 21, 2006 1:32 am
sEi-saMa

wah. you can't keep us hanging like that... wah. can't wait for an update...

Other Fanfiction
So Contagious
Melodies of Life
Will You Wait for Me?
Sleep Will Set You Free
PostSat Jan 21, 2006 6:42 am
winter fang

Mad that is mean! u kno i dont get why all the guys in their lives turn out to be such jerks

winter fang Afro
PostTue Jan 24, 2006 12:18 pm
Fallen_angel

O man! But wait....Doesnt Lena work in the School where their daughters go to Half Frown ?? Cant wait 4 the next update!!

PostThu Jan 26, 2006 1:18 pm
DarknessInTheLight

nope this is a couple yrs later...haley is in the 2nd grade an laurens in kindergarten i think it is...lena however works at the preschool so ya....
PostThu Jan 26, 2006 4:41 pm
LENAS_SHADOW

love it, Thumb Smile post more please

[Thanks Maraja 4 the kick ass banner]
Hug
One Year Later...Remembering Lawrence King ((http://www.rememberinglawrence.org/index.cfm))
---------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3rdkhIKmp4
-----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5eUz6iT9s
PostThu Jan 26, 2006 7:03 pm
Fallen_angel

oooooooo! U have enlighted my way! Thanx alot chick!Hug Ne updates comming up?? Keep up the good wrk! Thumb

PostSun Jan 29, 2006 1:41 am
DarknessInTheLight

and update!

An hour later when Lauren and Haley still werent home, Julia was scared. She called the police and told them what happened. All the police could tell her was to stay where she was and follow the advice given to her by the guy on the phone, but the good news was they did send some officers out to look for the kids.

Lena arrived home, and instantly knew something was wrong when all the lights were off. She went up to her bedroom, and saw Julia sitting on the bed facing the wall.

Lena turned on the lights, and noticed that Julia flinched. The phone rang, and Lena went to answer it. She heard a muffled voice on the other side of the phone which said, "Hello Lena. I have your kids, and I shall get you next."

She yelled, "Johnathan give up you lunatic!," and slammed down the phone. She said to Julia, "I'm gonna go get the kids now."

She turned and left, going to Johnathan's run down apartment to get her kids back. Lena never thought he would do anything like that, but always had a feeling he would do something.

and thats it 4 now..short i no but still...
PostSat Feb 11, 2006 4:09 pm
sEi-saMa

lena handled that better than yulia.

Other Fanfiction
So Contagious
Melodies of Life
Will You Wait for Me?
Sleep Will Set You Free
PostSun Feb 12, 2006 3:40 am
InSaIn4tATu

oh i wouldnt want to be in jonathan's shose when lena gets a hold of him ..but yulia needs a Hug Pet ...brilliant update i hope the get the kiddys back Grin Thumb
PostSun Feb 12, 2006 7:44 am
winter fang

i like it i cant wait for more

winter fang Afro
PostMon Feb 13, 2006 2:23 pm
DarknessInTheLight

ok....update

Lena got out of her car, and ran up the steps to the apartment and knocked on the door. When Johnathan didn't open the door, Lena pulled out her handy lock pick and said to herself, "I always knew there'd be a reason to carry this around."

She picked the lock, and ran inside the apartment and said, "Johnathan, give me my kids back."

Johnathan appeared from around a corner, holding a gun, and aimed it at Lena. He said, "If you leave now, I won't shoot you."

Lena pulled out her knife and said, "Or, you can give me my kids back, and I won't throw this at you. You know I never miss."

Johnathan said, "You never know, this might be the time you miss.

Lena took a step forward and threw the knife, right as Johnathan fired the gun.

Silence. That was the only thing that existed. Hours passed, and Yulia became nervous, and called Lena. There was no answer.

haha cliffhanger...wait 4 the next update 2 find out if either 1 of them survived...
PostMon Feb 20, 2006 1:13 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: